- Height adjustment and tilting by electric motors
- Both motors operated by hand switch
- Footrests can be set individually and can be folded down completely
- Large casters (lockable) guarantee the best possible mobile use
- Patient hoist compatible, 14 cm clearance below chassis
- Optional: battery power and separate leg fixation
- Gymna Stability Profile (GSP)
- Cushions with 40 mm padding
Special treatments need special tables. You provide customised care. We provide the dedicated products to help you. Functional and well thought out, yet with an eye for comfort and style.
Height-adjustable verticalisation table with two motors. One motor ensures effortless and smooth tilting; the other adjusts height and facilitates patient transfer. The Tilting is the ideal standing aid for neuromotor revalidation and adaptation exercises from lying to standing. Another area where it can be applied is general orthostatic examination, more specifically examination and treatment of vasovagal syncope.