Acure 8000 electrolysis
- Table-top control unit
- Full colour 7 inch capacitive touchscreen
- Ergonomic, smart handpiece
- Wired remote control
- Safe needle grip mechanism
- Smart battery management system
- Intuitive graphical user interface
- Maximum intensity of 8000μA
- Allows multi-sequential treatments
- USB port to allow software updates
The Acure 8000 has been developed with ease of use and high quality in mind. The intuitive touchscreen makes working with the Acure 8000 easy and uncomplicated. The handpiece, with its ergonomic design, is easy to operate and has ingenious features, such as an LED ring display indicating that it is ready for operation.
The treatment start/stop button and increase/ decrease intensity buttons on the handpiece give you full control during treatment. No need to look at the device or to use foot switches. Once you have chosen the required settings and confirmed them on the device, the needle may be inserted into the Acure smart handpiece and the device is ready for operation.