Gymna Cryoflow ICE-CT
- Unique infrared feedback system
- 52 pre-programmed settings based on indications or objectives
- User friendly; no refilling
- Short treatment duration due to powerful temperature reduction
- Various nozzles depending on the area to be treated
- 2 treatment methods: static and handsfree or dynamic and manual
For faster rehabilitation from acute trauma
The Gymna Cryoflow ICE –CT is equipped with a unique infrared feedback system for optimal temperature regulation, which guarantees maximum results. The feedback system guaranties continuous measurement of the skin temperature by means of an infrared sensor. The air flow is automatically adjusted to achieve and maintain the desired temperature.
Additional applications: with spasticity, rheumatism patients, pre- and post-operative, arthrosis, recuperation after exertion, trigger point therapy, after amputations.