The powerful Thermo 500 transmits a pulsed, high frequency electrotherapy signal, with a maximum of no less than 70 Watts (1 channel) or 40 Watts per electrode (2 channels).
Athermal and thermal therapy
Pulsed Short-wave therapy is applied specifically in an athermal way for acute conditions, inflammations, post-traumatic and post surgical injuries. By setting high pulse repetition frequencies and long pulses you will obtain an excellent thermal effect for the treatment of chronic conditions.
Intelligent control system (ICS)
Equipped with an intelligent control system (ICS) that monitors the energy to the patient immediately, the Thermo 500 increases the efficiency of your treatment.
Main features of the Thermo 500:
- Athermal and thermal therapy
- Very high effective and average output
- 38 scientifically proven indications
- 50 free memory addresses for personal programmes
- Standard mode for simple and quick start
- Simple and clear to operate
- Special thermoplodes for optimal deep effect
- 2 independent channels
- Contact control for optimising treatment
All units are supplied with the following:
- Thermoplode - ø 140mm
- Cable for Thermoplode