Gymna Thermo 500+
- Continuous & pulsed short wave therapy in one device
- Wide range of pulse frequencies & widths
- Output automatically tunes with the patient
- Colour touch screen for use with surgical gloves
- Clear user interface allows for quick set-up
- On screen user assistance & pictorial guidance with clinical protocols
The Thermo 500+ is a short wave diathermy device that generates electromagnetic energy for medical application.
The waves penetrate deep into the body and can have thermal and athermal effects. The thermal effect consists of a heating up that considerably improves the circulation. The athermal effect generates cellular effects. Both contribute to strong physiological effects that make the method suitable for application in a wide range of conditions.
- Chronic musculoskeletal disorders
- Acute soft tissue injuries
- Circulatory complaints