“One-Click” system for easy operation
Both supports are lowered simultaneously and slightly tilted for a more relaxed cervical and shoulder region in prone position.
Unlike traditional arm supports, the “One-Click” system makes operation easy. Both supports are simultaneously adjusted downward and can be performed at different levels. When not in use, the One-Click system construction allows therapies where the therapist is sitting in front of the patient to be performed without obstruction the the therapist.
Benefits at a glance:
- “One-Click” system, for easy operation
- Supports are lowered simultaneously
- Different heights • Slightly tilted to help outward rotation of elbows
- Relaxed cervical and shoulder region in prone position
- Non-obstructive when not in use