Gymna ShockMaster 300
- Small and lightweight device
- Silent built-in air compressor
- pGTS, the unique patient Guided Therapy
- Custom-made carrier bag for easy transport and use
- Illuminated bar: clear representation of the treatment time
- Rapid software update via USB port
- Practical contra-indications checklist
- Intuitive user interface
- Extended energy range: 0.3 bareff – 4 bareff
- Ergonomically shaped handpiece
If you believe pressure wave therapy should be part of your offering and want to have the flexibility to choose a large number of set protocols or choose your own settings, then the ShockMaster 300 is Gymna’s solution tailored to your needs.
Featuring GTS, with pGTS dynamic protocols, contraindications and GTS specific software and protocols, the ShockMaster 300 also allows complete freedom to choose your own settings. The ShockMaster 300 comes with an easy to use, full colour, 7-inch touchscreen for intuitive operation and an ergonomically shaped, lightweight handpiece.
The ShockMaster 300 will show a warning pop up to perform a handpiece revision with the easy to use revision kit and performing rapid software updates via the USB port are straightforward and easy.