“One-Click” system for easy operation
Both supports are lowered simultaneously and slightly tilted for a more relaxed cervical and shoulder region in prone position.
In contrast to traditional arm supports, the “One-Click” system makes the operation easy. Both supports are simultaneously adjusted downwards; this can be done in different steps. In addition, the supports make a slight tilting movement when they drop down to make it easier for the patient to direct the elbows outwards, resulting in a more natural and relaxed posture. When not in use, the “One-Click” system construction allows therapies such as craniosacral therapy (with the therapist sitting in front of the patient) to be provided without the therapist being obstructed.
Benefits at a glance:
- “One-Click” system, for easy operation
- Supports are lowered simultaneously
- Different heights • Slightly tilted to help outward rotation of elbows
- Relaxed cervical and shoulder region in prone position
- Non-obstructive when not in use