Constant Patient Position
Prevents cumbersome rotation
Our 3- section table allows lying, sitting and kyphosis positions with no need to rotate the patient. This improves hygiene, as the feet no longer rest on the head section as with traditional 3-section tables.
3-section treatment tables are widely used in physical therapy because of their flexibility. Patients can be treated in sitting position with back support or in abdominal/supine lying position. For manual mobilisation of the dorsal vertebrae, the hips of the patient can be raised in a so-called flexion position.
Although the advantages are numerous, the greatest disadvantage is that the patient needs to rotate to switch to sitting position. This can be cumbersome, time-consuming and maybe even painful for the patient. The therapist often needs to support the patient during this process. In sitting position, there is a negative effect on hygiene with the patient’s feet resting on the head section. The gymna.PRO addresses these disadvantages with the ingenious CPP concept, allowing optimised anatomical layout of all sections. The patient faces the same way during treatments, head on the head section and feet on the feet section during lying and sitting positions.
Benefits at a glance:
- Unique functional concept for 3-section table
- Accommodates lying, sitting and kyphosis position, with no need to rotate the patient
- Efficient positioning for physical therapist and patient
- Prevents cumbersome rotation with low mobility patients
- Optimised anatomical layout of sections
- Improved hygiene, as feet no longer rest on the head section as with traditional 3-section tables