Gymna Lateral Supports
Allowing even more freedom of movement for the therapist
An ideal working position, close to the patient, without stress on the shoulders or back.
First introduced by Gymna in 1990, it is hard to imagine a 3 or 4-section table without the highly valued lateral supports. Gymna now also offers the lateral supports on a 2-section table. This option will especially appeal to osteopaths, as they treat mostly in flat position and do not need any complex cushion adjustments. Covering the entire length of the torso section, these supports make it possible to maintain an ideal working position, close to the patient, without stress on the shoulders or back.
Benefits at a glance:
- Based on Gymna’s original product
- Long and straight supports
- Also available in a 2-section model
- More freedom of movement for therapist
- Better access to patient
- Ergonomic positioning for physical therapist