Shockwave therapy, anytime, anywhere
Radial shockwave therapy is an established and recognized form of treatment. The portable ShockMaster 300 means you are now able to carry out treatments anytime and anywhere. No restriction – just ‘plug and play’.
- Small and lightweight device
- Easy to install
- Silent air compressor
- Plug & Play
- Large operating buttons
- illuminated bar: treatment time
|15 mm applicator||Pain therapy in tendon disorders, calcified shoulder, heel spur, etc.||0-40 mm
Focus Lens applicator
|Close to surface pain areas, fascial muscles, neck, head, individual triggers.||0-20 mm
|6 mm Acupuncture applicator||Acupuncture shockwave therapy.||0-40 mm
Deep Impact applicator *
|Low pressure: skin-deep injuries.
High pressure: deep seated locations and for high energy requirements (e.g. calcifications).
D-ACTOR I *
|Myofascial trigger therapy, muscle- and connective tissue, dissolution of fibrosis, treatment of deep-seated muscles.||0-50 mm
D-ACTOR II *
|Myofascial trigger therapy, muscle- and connective tissue, back muscles, skin elasticity, trigger-diagnose, dissolution of fibrosis, treatment of deep-seated muscles.||0-50 mm
|Beam applicator||Pain therapy in tendon disorders, heel spur, myofascial trigger therapy, ...||
* patented technology
Go on the road with this portable unit
- Small and lightweight device: easy to install
- Built-in air compressor: no maintenance
Ideal working conditions – the patient gets your undivided attention.
- Perfect viewing angle for you and your patient
- Protective mat: safe and simple way of putting the hand piece down
- Silent air compressor: optimum communication between therapist and patient
Save time by using the ShockMaster
- DIY revision: saves time and money
- Colourful illuminated bar: clear representation of the treatment time
- Large operating buttons: changing parameters is quick and easy
With this easy-to-use carry bag you can treat your shockwave patients anytime and anywhere.
- Customised for the ShockMaster 300
- Work directly from the bag: no need to take out the device
- Just 'plug & play': connect the hand piece, plug in the cable and treat your patients
- All-in-1: extra pouch for the accessories
V-Actor technology: the ideal complement to radial shockwave treatment
The vibration therapy handset operates at frequencies of up to 35 Hz. This guarantees optimum regulation of physiological muscle vibrations. Microcirculation improves and metabolic waste products and toxins are eliminated.
- Relaxation of muscles and connective tissue
- Improved blood circulation
- Stimulation of metabolic activity
- Improved neuromuscular coordination
- Feeling of wellbeing, thanks to elevated hormone secretion
- Stress reduction due to reduced cortisol level
High frequency vibration therapy 1-35 Hz
Transmitter size : 25mm + 40mm
Weight : 600g
The trigger point therapy of Travell and Simons is the starting point for the diagnosis and treatment of myofascial pain syndromes. As trigger points are difficult to localize and trigger point therapy has only limited efficiency, this therapeutic option is rarely used in practice.
The application of the D-ACTOR® technology to trigger points represents a new therapy approach. The combined use of radial shockwaves and vibrations allows effective local trigger point treatment as well as activation of muscle and surrounding connective tissue.
- Muscle spasms
- Tension headache
- Dupuytren's contracture
- Iliotibial band syndrome
- Shin splints
- Plantar fasciitis
"counter-irritation" due to the mechanical effect
Improvement of blood circulation (hyperaemia) and a better muscle irrigation due to the decreased ischemia
Weakening of permanent contracture of actin/myosin filaments(muslce relaxation)