- Extra wide support surface (120 cm) and adapted chassis
- Electric height adjustment with foot switch
- Patient hoist compatible, 15 cm clearance below chassis
- Optional Ergomax face opening
- Cushions with 40 mm padding
- Central wheel-lifting mechanism with 4 casters
- Non slip feet
Your gymna.GO Bobath
The most important tool for the neurological rehabilitation therapist is unmistakably the Bobath treatment table. These large tables provide ideal support for treating patients with mobility problems or dysfunctions as a result of cerebral or hemi paresis.
gymna.GO Bobath tables offer an extremely stable working area with more than enough workspace and ample ground clearance to safely place a patient lift under the table. The table can be adjusted in height and is so stable, that it lends itself perfectly for patients taking their first steps while using the table as an aid for stability. That makes that there is quite a lot of force placed along one side of the table, but gymna.GO Bobath tables can handle that perfectly. The tables are also useful for working with babies; exercises may be performed on the table instead of on the floor on a mat, saving the therapist from sitting on their knees all the time.