- Height adjustment and tilting by electric motors
- Both motors operated by hand switch
- Footrests can be set individually and can be folded down completely
- Large casters (lockable) guarantee the best possible mobile use
- Patient hoist compatible, 5,51 In clearance below chassis
- Optional: battery power and separate leg fixation
- Gymna Stability Profile (GSP)
- Cushions with 1,57 In padding
Special treatments require special tables. You provide the customized care, and we provide the dedicated products to support you. Functional and well thought out and also comfortable and stylish.
This height-adjustable verticalization table comes with two motors. One motor ensures the effortless and smooth tilting; the second adjust height and facilitates patient transfer. The tilting is the ideal standing aid for neuromotor revalidation and adaptation exercises from lying to standing. Another area where it can be used is in general orthostatic exams, more specifically the examination and treatment of vasovagal syncope.